Realise The True Power of Hugging
“We need 4 hugs a day for survival.
We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance.
We need 12 hugs a day for growth.”
– Virginia Satir
After a busy day, the hustle and bustle at the office, at home dealing with family matters or just as a result of the constant rush in our lives, what better way to recover than by immersing in a hug session. I am a professional hugger with various techniques that will help you to heal emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
The power of human touch is profound and our bodies are filled with nerves ready (sometimes aching) for stimulation. Most of us are probably craving human touch all day long and simply not aware of it.
The benefits of hugging are numerous, the main ones are:
- Production of oxytocin which is a hormone that plays an important role in social bonding and stimulates solidarity with strangers.
- Builds bonds with our loved ones.
- Increases our level of happiness by cultivating love, trust, confidence and care.
- Reduces stress
- Decreases the levels of cortisol in the body. Hugs are like a drug-free anti-anxiety treatment.
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reconnects the mind with the body
- Turn a bad mood upside down
- Cultivates patience
If, before our session, you’re feeling grumpy and anti-social, then I pretty much guarantee you’ll come out of it feeling a little, if not totally, better. Hugging feels incredible and it is so much fun!!!
What is involved?:
Hugging in different positions in a comfortable and peaceful environment.
What do I need to do?
Follow the directions and allow yourself to be you. This is your time and the time to be who you really are – time to be happy!
Finally, please turn up with clean and comfortable clothes that allow you to move easily.