IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Please take time to read BEFORE making an appointment:
- The massages and the services offered are not a substitute for medical care.
- The therapist is not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat physical or mental illness.
- The person should notify the therapist of all known medical conditions and injuries.
- The person agrees to inform the therapist of any changes in the health and medical condition. There shall be no liability on the therapist’s part should the person forget to do so.
- Before and during the massage session, communication is encouraged so that the massage is customised to the specific needs.
- If there is any experience of pain or discomfort during the session, inform the therapist so that pressure/strokes can be adjusted to a level of comfort.
- The therapist is not responsible for any pain or discomfort experienced during or after the session. The therapist is waived and released from any and all liability, past, present, and future relating to massage therapy and bodywork.
- The massages are entirely therapeutic and non-sexual in nature.
Please use the calendar below to check availability and make your reservation. If you have any special requirements, please mention these on arrival for your appointment.
If you should need to cancel an appointment please send an email to email@example.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2019Not Available
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.